The Physiotherapy department at the clinics provides the following services:
- Help patients with physical disability specifically ones resulted from a trauma, sports injury, any musculoskeletal injury.
- Treat patients with spinal injuries (cervical, dorsal, lumbar): muscular tension causing tension headache, migraine, deformities in the alignment of the vertebral column, herniated disc Work on body postures by treating the muscular imbalances found.
- Work on all articular problems resulting from any inflammations, muscular weaknesses, fractures, reduced mobility, sprains, arthrosis, post-operative rehabilitation (arthroscopy, tendon or ligaments rupture, prosthesis etc..)
- Planning appropriate treatment
- Providing manual therapy techniques mainly for cervical, dorsal & lumbar spine
- Helping patients in active and passive exercises, muscle reeducation, and gait and functional training
- Providing manual techniques including soft tissue mobilization, extremity and joint mobilization, medical exercise therapy Using specific equipment for reinforcement & posture like KINESIS Using equipment including weight, traction, ultra sound, shockwave, shortwave, laser therapy and electrotherapy treatments to ease pain, improve range of motion and reduce swelling.